Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pictures of La Fortuna!!


Here are the pictures of my Fourth of July weekend, as promised. My camera died so some of the pictures were captured thanks to the other girls. There are just a few of my favorites!
-A


I fit right in :)


beth, kirby, and i

bob and i... and a dinosaur (i told you i visited jurassic park!!)



A creature from outer space, i think.

Cute little fountain at the shrubbery garden.

This is the hike on our way to repelling


Our hotel from Saturday night-
and the down comforter I wanted to take.

The jacuzzi tub could have easily fit 4 of us girls in it


This is the lake we kayaked on

The active volcano- Arenal!!

The group on our bridge walk. The funny looking guy behind me
is the guide that held me under the water fall...

Just walking in the rainforest!


Me about to cross one of the suspended bridges-
SCARRRY!!!!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures!!!!! Those grass sculptures are sooo cool & I love the rain forest ones! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how wonderful are these pictures? I think i want to go here on my next vacation:) you are doing such a good documentation job, the pictures are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL Those pictures are great!! I love the first one of you with your little shrub buddies:) I also loved the last picture as well. That looks insane! I can't believe that bridge! i am getting scared just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete