Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday Surprise!

Sorry, I forgot to talk about this when it happened, but I wanted you all to know how well I'm being taken care of here. The weekend of my birthday we went to Manuel Antonio but the monday after we got back my house Mom baked a cake and had everyone over for a surprise. It was soooo sweet.

We ate dinner like normal, and then Marcela told Liz and I that she "forgot" to make dessert tonight- which is not true, she never forgets, we have dessert every night!! But she said that in 45 minutes she had to talk to us. After dinner, Liz and I were just in our room working on some stuff, and then she called us out into the living room... and everyone from our group was there waiting. They all sang Happy Birthday to me and we ate cake! It was soooo wonderful! She is such a sweet lady!!



MMM MMM MMM... I ate two pieces, in honor of my birthday!!
It was SO delicious and made from scratch!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for finally posting pictures of this! I am SO glad you are being so well taken care of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe what a sweet sweet lady Marcela is. I am so glad she takes such good care of you. Gracias Marcela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's so sweet! Glad you're being taken care of over there.

    ReplyDelete