Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The new place


Family Dinner

Homework party... this is how we spend
most of our time together.

Our Bathroom. I did the paintings on the right to match our shower
curtain that you cant see because the lighting is terrible.

Our Living Room- angle 1

Living Room- angle 2


I didn't think I would ever get the chance to live with Lara again, but it has been such a blessing. We don't get to spend a ton of time together because of our crazy schedules, but I look forward to the nights when we are home together. It was a fun project to decorate for this place, I know I'm not going to be here very long, but it makes it so much nicer to spend time at home when I like how everything is decorated.

Another fun thing about living with Lara and Sarah is practicing my cooking skills. I try to cook dinner for us at least one night a week. I have really loved this because of my recent decision to cut meat out of my diet. Last week was meatless meatballs- that were AWESOME!!! Better than the meatballs I have made with meat... Tonight I think I'm going to try and experiment with something new :)

2 comments:

  1. the place looks great. I love the wall art...so glad your togetherness is enjoyable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks great!! It sounds like such a blast! I too love the homemade wall art. Might have to work on some for my house now ;)

    ReplyDelete