Sunday, October 3, 2010

5K


Before the race...

After the race... on our way to breakfast :)

I ran my second official race today!! It was a crisp 45 degrees at The Big House in Ann Arbor, and the sun was shinning!! There were 20,000 people either running or walking today. I'm not sure what my official time is, but i think it was just about 3o minutes. I think I want my next race to be a little bit more competitive though. And I even felt a little bit inspired to start training for a marathon.... possibly in the next few years :) I wish I would have gotten more pictures because it was such a gorgeous day, but I didn't want to hold my camera while I was running.

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you, Ash! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, BFF! I am so proud of you :) Maybe next year we can run the Harbor Day together again... and by run I mean you can drag my ass along with you :)

    ReplyDelete