Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blog Convert

Okay, this is it! I decided that I wanted to share my experiences with you through blogging. As most of you know I will be headed to Costa Rica mid June (June 18, to be exact), and I would rather update you on my adventures, and life, through a blog and not so much on Facebook. I will be gone for two months, and I can't really even begin to explain all the emotions that go along with that. I'm sure I will get into that more later, but for now I'll leave it as, I'm excited. This is an opportunity of a life time and I know that what I learn in Costa Rica will play a significant role in my personal and professional future.

7 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for you and this opportunity you have. the blog will be a fun way to keep in touch and see all your pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do not know why the above post said it was from lara, it was actually from me...mom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, and love you best friend!!! Can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot to do to feel ready for your trip - good luck. It will be an amazing experience, no doubt. Thanks for making it accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I'm so excited that you've converted to blogging. I'm looking forward to keeping up with you and your adventures. Your trip to Costa Rica sounds incredible and I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited that you have a blog and that you are going to keep us all updated on your experiences in costa rica! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I posted on here the first day...where is it? Oh well...can't wait to keep up with you as well. What an amzaing experience!

    ReplyDelete